San Diego, CA – July 17, 2019
Remember to book your meeting! Space Micro Inc. will attend the Small Satellite Conference (Booth #19) in Logan, Utah from August 3-8, 2019.
Our subject matter experts in CubeSats & the CubeSat Space Processor (Project Manager Kate Conway), communications (CTO Bert Vermeire), and radiation-hardened satellite technology (CEO David Strobel) are excited to discuss our range of high performance radiation-tolerant products including:
• CubeSat Space Processor, a CubeSat-compatible, radiation-tolerant, single board computer that utilizes an ARM-based, dual-core Xilinx Zynq processor, plus FPGA fabric.
• µGPS-C™ GPS Receiver, a receiver based on GPS IIF satellite verification software offered with L1 C/A codes in a small form factor.
• µSDR-C™ Software Defined Radio, a low SWaP-C cross or downlink radio in a 1U CubeSat form factor. Configurable as a TDMA networked transceiver available in S, X, and Ka bands. Features Zync 7020 reconfigurable resource and AD9361 transceiver chip.
• Miniature Integrated Star Tracker (MIST), a high reliability, high accuracy, 100 krads (Si) compact stellar attitude determination system utilizing radiation-hardened electronics, flight-proven software/firmware, and high-performance baffle and optics.
To set up a meeting, either:
• contact Michael Dowd (858-332-0700) in advance
• visit us at booth #19 in the Taggart Student Center during the conference
We look forward to seeing you there.