August 26th, 2019 – Paris, France – Exxelia, a leading global designer and manufacturer of high reliability passive components pleased to announce the launch of its new ultra-broadband series UBZ, UBL and XBL at the European Microwave Week tradeshow in Paris from October 1-3, 2019.
Thanks to its strong experience in MLCC manufacturing, Exxelia extends its RF capacitors product offer by developing the three ultra-broadband series XBL, UBL and UBZ. Available in standard EIA sizes compatible with SMT pick & place and with any soldering processes thanks to its highly reliable ceramic material, Exxelia new ultra-broadband series ensure an ultra-low insertion loss and excellent return loss over a wide bandwidth up to 40GHz.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS CIRCUIT APPLICATIONS
- EIA 0201 and 0402 Case sizes DC Blocking, Coupling and Bypassing
- Capacitance: 100nF
- Low insertion loss up to 40 GHz
- RoHS Compliant
- Optoelectronics / High-speed data
- Broadband test equipment & applications
- Broadband microwave / millimeter wave amplifiers and oscillators
The XBL, UBL and UBZ Ultra-Broadband series are now available for orders.