These filters consist of three elements, two capacitors and one inductor.
The attenuation is 60 dB/decade.
This type of filter is used in circuits with high impedances or where a sudden variation of the attenuation is necessary in fonction of the frequency.
- Interconnection of multilayer ceramic discoidal capacitors and an inductor
- Tinned metal housing (silver plated version on request)
- Mounting : threaded ISO (I and Y) or ASA (U)
- Resin sealed (R) with silver plated copper wire leads
- Mixed glass bead/resin sealed (V)
- leads with silver plated copper
- wire lead and solder tag
Temperature range : – 55°C + 125°C