• ESA qualified 3201/008 and as per Mil Spec M83446/5
• Excellent Q values even at high frequencies
• Very high self-resonant frequencies (SFRs)
• Extremely stable inductance values from - 55 °C to + 125 °C
• With or without tab terminations
• Tinned or gold plated terminations
• Frequency range : 7.9 MHz to 500 MHz
• Operating temperature range : - 55 °C to + 125 °C
• Weight : 0.07 gram
MPCI 10000 series are usually installed on Military applications and breadboards for Space applications.
Since January 2003, Microspire has been manufacturing Radio Frequency Fixed Coils, MPCI 10000 series fulfilling
ESA ESCC Generic specification N° 3201 and detail specification N° 3201/008.
This range is named MSCI (S for space applications).
This qualification approval includes final production tests Chart II, burn-in and electrical measurements to testing
level B Chart III and qualification testing Chart IV.
For procurement, different quality levels are offered :
• Final production tests Chart II
• Burn-in and electrical measurements Chart III with level B or C (as required)
• Lot acceptance testing Chart V if required
Components delivered through this specification need to be processed and inspected in accordance with the
Microspire Process Identification Document (P.I.D.).
Each component delivered is traceable to its production lot.